Friday, April 23, 2010

I have learned so much from my Mom in every aspect of my life.

Christi Williams 04.22.10 at 8:07 am

I have learned so much from my Mom in every aspect of my life. She is a woman who serves and she does everything she does with flair. She taught me that little things do matter and do make a difference. I have inherited her love of table clothes, glassware, kitchen gadgets, aprons; Pyrex bowls, really anything to do with the kitchen. Our eyes glaze over when we see glass. It is so fun to go the yard sales or thrift stores with each other, we do “the happy dance” when we find treasures, that to others would be no big deal.

I hope that I have passed on in even it’s smallest measure to my girls (7 of them) whatever you do, do it well.

1 comment:

Stef said...

Hmmmm.... that's so tough. I would say that I learned not to bite good china goblets because if you do...they WILL break. Oh yes, they will....I know this from experience... Another lesson I learned: Mom knows what she is talking about!