Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

Lindsay with her basket

Because of the spring equinox and the first full moon, Easter has come the earliest in our life time. Easter should be in April not March. Although Easter has fallen on my birthday (Mar 26) at least 3 times in my life that I can remember. Spring is such a wonderful season, I say "I made it through another winter - YEA". The warmth in the air, the clear blue skies and the sun on my face makes me happy. I love spring flowers - the tulips and daffodils.

Easter gives us the opportunity to focus of the Savior's life, his teachings, the atonement and resurrection.







The Kids enjoying their goodies























The 1010 North Eater Egg Hunt and lunch



Lindsay found an egg



Devin & Derek
Sierra, Kristen, Shelby and Katie
March 22, 2008
For years 1010 North has had an Easter Egg hunt and lunch. This has been a wonderful tradition. The kids love to hunt for eggs filled with candy and the food is always great.

No comments: