Saturday, August 8, 2009

CKU - An end of an Era

I went to the last CKU this week, I also went to the first (and others in between) it is sad it see it end. But I do agree that it needs an overhaul. The were so many there for their first time, so I know the need and want is still there.

I had a great time being a Teacher's Assistant at CKU again this year. There are so many amazing, creative, talented, good people in the world. :-)

I worked with Debby Schuh with her Inspiration Station project. Using October Afternoon paper. October Afternoon. (I LOVE this paper line)

On Fri I helped with the project "The Wild Things: by Imaginisce , great woman to work with and a really fun line of paper, stamps, ribbons, stickers etc. imaginisce

So many great ideas, but the biggest thing is that people are recording their history in pictures and words. What a blessing for those who come after us to have such wonderful records that are fun and beautiful.

1 comment:

LyndiLou said...

That's just what I want to do... leave something beautiful for those that come after me! :) What a great way to put it! I can't help but notice my first little one sitting here playing... and thinking that's got to count too!

I've GOT to get the scrapbook going though! :) Thanks for the reminder!

(PS... I saw you on my blog, so I thought I would check yours out! :) )