Monday, February 14, 2011

A Fight for My Health

I first want Thank everyone for your expressions of concern and your prayers for me. To give an update, Yes, I have cancer markers in my blood and benign and malignant cysts on both my ovaries and a tumor in my uterus. I am scheduled for a full hysterectomy on Feb 18th at the Huntsman Cancer Hospital.  The hope is that all will be contained and no further treatment will be necessary. If not, a round of chemotherapy and/or radiation might be needed.

We really won’t know more until after the surgery and things have been sent through pathology.  I am doing alright, still weak and sick but content that I can have surgery and start to feel better soon.

I know this will not be easy, but I find this news good news. I know that might sound strange, but I needed to know and now we can go forward from here.

With all my Love,
Christi

1 comment:

Momma B said...

I missed this post - my thoughts and prayers are with you Christi. I hope you know that even across the miles. Stay strong and remember you are never alone.

Love ya!!

Kell