My Sister Lisa and her family. I am so proud of her, I miss her so much and I hate that we are so far away from each other. Look how stylish and trendy she is and she is so very talented.
I hope I can grow up to be like her someday.
And her sweet family is growing!
From Lisa - 10 Reasons we are thrilled to have another GIRL!!
1. I can start typing things pink now, just for fun.
2. I can design a girl's nursery! (we were living in one room shoe box when Paige was a wee babe)
3. I can use all those girl clothes I collected through the years that I bought on clearance, intended for "baby showers".
4. I can also get out all my favorite Paige clothes that her little body used to wear.
5. I can name her after my mom.
6. Paige will have a sister.
7. The boys will have a little sister.
8. Steve and I will have "daughters".
9. There's nothing like your husband holding your baby girl.
10. The perfect "caboose" to our family!
And, lastly, I would post the "It's a Girl" ultrasound, but one of my goals in life is to never have any of my children's rears on the internet. (good idea)
Call me old fashioned ;)