Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Facebook Tag - 25 Random Things

25 Random Things about Christi

1. I love taking naps.
2. I love the SUN! (maybe too much through the years.)
3. I love to wash clothes, but HATE to fold them.
4. I have lived in 5 different states & 4 different time zones.
5. I hate tomatoes.
6. I can’t spell.
7. I love kitchen gadgets.
8. My house is a mess (too much stuff and too many kids) LOL
9. I have been married for 25 years; I was 18 when I got married.
10. I spend way too much time on the computer.
11. I am in pain most of the time.
12. I love glass – dishes, platters, bowls etc
13. I can still do the splits.
14. I love pictures – old & new
15. I hate my handwriting.
16. I have very long arms and legs.
17. I love teaching Relief Society.
18. No one can ever have too many books.
19. I would rather be hot, than cold.
20. I hate drinking out of plastic glasses.
21. I love long HOT showers and baths.
22. I love Broadway musicals, I have seen, Joseph, Sound of Music, Phantom & others
23. I hate it when my hands are sticky.
24. Music reaches my soul.
25. I hate being told what to do, but I have no problem telling others what to do. :-)

Now I Tag - Lois, Lisa, Darlena, Debbie, Magen, Heather, Laurie, Jamie

3 comments:

LaurieJ said...

I love reading these!
I only like to fold laundry if no one else is home and I can put on a good movie - usually something with a Mr. Darcy

Debbie said...

So fun to get to know you better. I will definitely get on this "tag."

brunger bunch said...

#13..really?!? I am very impressed. I could never do them, even as a child. Great to get to know you better. I bet you are a fabulous teacher too.