Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mad Women - Christi

Here's the deal. Although this picture was taken years ago, this was me last night. They have been changing my medications and I am going through an internal detox. I wanted some candy, sugar or chocolate, I "needed" it so bad. I searched high and low, in drawers and closets, in every nook and cranny. I even looked in the bottom of my purse, you know the lone piece with stuff stuck all over it - Yes I was going to wash it off and eat it. But I found NOTHING. Maybe it was for the better, but it wasn't pretty.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, that's funny! I have had those moments, and it is then that I realize that addiction to chocolate may be possible.

Debbie said...

I just browsed your blog. It's wonderful! What a fun family you have.

Sometimes you just need a little chocolate - love the photo!

We have a family blog too. I'll have to email you an invite to view it since it's private. Enjoy your day!

The Tanners said...

LOL Christi that is great. I have been there too in the days when I was eating more chocolate. I do still have those moments, but now I keep some on hand and it actually stays around for awhile. Cute picture, I love it.