- A Christmas News Letter each year with a Family Picture
- Baking Cookies
- Going Caroling
- Making Gifts
- A Service Project
- Visiting Shut Ins or at a Rest Home
- Letters and Care Boxes to Military and Missionaries
- Sitting by the tree with all the other lights off Singing Together, drinking Hot Chocolate
- Watching Christmas Specials and Movies
- We always opened one gift on Christmas Eve – (Pajamas from Grandpa and Grandma)
- Reading the account of the Birth of the Savior – acting out the Nativity
- The Foods we eat – the Treats or your Menu for Christmas Dinner
- "The Jesus Present"
Friday, December 3, 2010
The True meaning of Christmas can be brought into your Christmas through Family Traditions. Something that can be done each year will bring great memories for everyone.