Thursday, May 15, 2008

What A Man, What A Man

... What a mighty fine Man.

I've Been Tagged

1. Who is your man? Donny
2. How long have you been together? 25 years
3. How long dated? 3 months - Engaged? 6 1/2 months – (too long)
4. How old is your man? 48 years
5. Who eats more? We both have pretty good appetites
6. Who said "I love you" first? Donny did, he wrote it in the sand at the beach
7. Who is taller? Donny is, only by a few inches
8. Who sings better? I guess I do, but Donny does have a very good voice
9. Who is smarter? Me, of course :-)
10. Who's temper is worse? I wouldn’t say either one of us “have a temper” we can just get frustrated.
11. Who does the laundry? Me, I Love to Wash but I Hate to Fold!!
12. Who does the dishes? Both of us
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, I always have
14. Who pays the bills? I do, for most part. But with the business Donny is doing more of that.
15. Who has bigger feet? Donny for sure, we call them “Fred Frinestone Feet”
16. Who has longer hair? I do, but Donny has great a head of hair, with only a few grays.
17. Who is better with the computer? I am, but Donny is getting better at it with work stuff.
18. Who mows the lawn? Donny does, he love’s it!
19. Who cooks dinner? I do, but I do get my girls to do it too.
20. Who drives when you are together? Donny, but I do sometimes.
21. Who pays when you go out? Donny, I never have any money in my purse
22. Who is most stubborn? I think I am, I HATE being told what to do!
23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Donny
24. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, Donny’s live in Ohio.
25. Who kissed who first? Donny for sure!
26. Who asked who out? He asked me out – (he was living at my house)
27. Who proposed? He did, on Christmas Eve of my senior year (crazy, I know)
28. Who is more sensitive? I think Donny is.
29. Who has more friends? Donny does, he loves everyone.
30. Who has more siblings? Donny, he is one of 8
and I am the oldest of 4
31. Who wears the pants in the family? We both do, we are a team!


I now tag ... Lisa (my Sis), Lois (my Mom), Jennifer Gallacher, Carrie Rhodes, and Mary Gunnell

No comments: