Friday, September 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged - The Photo Tag

The Photo tag: You have to take all these facts about yourself and type them into google image search and then pick your favorite pic from the first page of results only.
.
Name:

.
Favorite Food:

.
First Job:

Nickname:


Where was I born:


Favorite Color:


College: (of Life)

.
Bad Habit:


Favorite Place:


Favorite Animal:


Past Love: (I can still do it)


What am I doing right now:


Where I live:


Favorite Object:


Grandmother's name:


How old am I:
1965 - Ford Mustang
.
I tag Lois, Athena, Tammy, Magen & Beth - Have Fun!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

this is a cute one. I still have to do mine. My favorite is the cat napping :)

Lisa said...

this is a cute one. I still have to do mine. My favorite is the cat napping :)