Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our Journey began's to Halifax Canada...

After waiting for months, being at Lake Powell and getting the news about my dad, I really didn't know if Lisa and I were going to be able to make our trip to Canada to see Mom and Michael,(they are serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada) they have been out about 10 months. Lisa and I really struggled with knowing what we should do.

So when the news came of  Dad's progress we made the decision to still go. Lisa and her family had driven up from Phoenix to Orem so they could attend a family reunion on Steve's side of the family. Lisa and I  flew out from Salt lake City together, bright and early on Wednesday morning July 7th. Little did we know this was just the started of a fun but crazy trip.

Sisters
Christi and Lisa

No comments: